Last updated: 26th November 2020
In this notice, we describe how we collect and use personal information about you.
1. About us
We are Relatable Limited trading as ‘Agent Monday’ (‘Agent Monday’), a company incorporated in New Zealand (company number 6474473).
Our registered office is 19 Guadeloupe Cres, Grenada Village, Wellington 6037, New Zealand.
2. What’s covered in this notice
In this notice, when we say ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our, we mean Agent Monday.
We care about your personal information.
This policy is designed to cover:
- what information we might collect about you;
- how we might use that information;
- where we store that information;
- who we might share that information with; and
- your rights in connection with that information.
When we say ‘New Zealand privacy law’ in this policy, we’re referring to the law that covers personal information in force in New Zealand at the time that you interact with us.
3. Information we collect
We may collect the following information from you when you interact with us, including when you use our services or access our website.
You don’t have to give us your information. But if you do not provide us with information, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
4. Information others give us
We might receive your personal information from third-party websites or services who you have authorised to disclose your personal information to us. The collection and disclosure of that personal information by those third parties will be governed by the terms you’ve agreed with them.
5. Information you give us about other people
We may collect information about someone else from you. If you do provide us with someone’s personal information, you must make sure you have that person’s authority to do so and you must make sure that person knows that their information may be used by us in the circumstances set out in this policy.
6. Additional collection
We may gather more extensive information about your interactions with our website or with us generally, if we are concerned about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
7. Sending you marketing materials
As we’ve described above in paragraph 3, we may use personal information we hold about you to send you emails and other electronic messages about our services and other business opportunities that we consider may be of interest to you.
If you don’t wish to receive promotional or marketing communications from us, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe facility on the messages that we send you, or by contacting us using the details in paragraph 11 (Contacting us).
8. Other use of your information
We only use your information in the way described in this policy, or if we’re permitted or required to do so under New Zealand privacy law.
In addition to the specific ways that we use your personal information outlined above in paragraph 3, we may also use your personal information to:
- respond to your enquiries and communicate with you;
- support you in using our services;
- provide you with important notices and information about our services; and
- improve our services and the functionality of our website, including testing new or modified functionality and to better understand how our services can help you.
We might also combine data or information that we have collected about you ourselves, with the information we collect from others for the purposes described in this policy.
9. Where your personal information is held
Our service providers may store your information on our behalf (for instance, the service providers described in paragraph 10 (Sharing your information).
We may also hold your personal information ourselves – for instance, on servers or in physical files located on our premises.
10. Sharing your information
We only share your information for the purposes described in this policy, or as otherwise permitted under New Zealand privacy law.
In addition to the specific ways that we’ve described throughout this notice, we may also share the personal information we hold about you with our service providers
In particular, we may share your personal information with the following kinds of service providers:
- The provider of our website and user portal, Ghost, for the purposes of delivering our services to you.
- The provider of our online payment solution, Stripe, for the purposes of collecting payment from you.
- Providers that offer mail-delivery solutions, such as MailChimp, to help us market our services.
- Providers that offer professional services to us, for example, accounting services.
- Providers that offer cloud-based solutions, to help us process and store the data that we hold.
11. Contacting us
You have the right to request access to, and correction of, the personal information that we hold about you.
To do so, please contact our privacy officer:
12. Keeping us updated
It’s important to us that the personal information that we hold about you is accurate and complete. Please let us know as soon as possible if you think we may need to make changes to that information.
13. How long we hold your information for
We hold the personal information that we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes described in this notice. When we don’t need to hold your information, we securely delete your information.
You can request that we delete information about you from our system, for example, if you no longer wish to seek work from us. To do so, please contact our privacy officer by using the contact details set out in paragraph 11 (Contacting us) above.
14. Changes to this notice
We will make changes to this privacy notice from time to time.
When we make changes, we will update this privacy notice on our website and notify you by sending an email to the email address you’ve provided to us or by notifying you through our user portal. We will also specify the date of the last update we make to this policy at the top of this document.