What do I receive if I subscribe?
Once you sign up to Agent Monday, you receive a weekly email (every Monday, of course) with a copyright-free article you can share with your audience.
All articles are written by a professional real estate blogger with years of experience writing highly-engaging content for buyers, sellers and homeowners.
You can use this article any way you like. You don't have to link back to us. You can copy and paste the text and put it in your new listing emails, printed newsletters, social posts, on your website. Wherever you like. Feel free to put your own spin on it if you want to!
Use it for all those times when you want to communicate with people in your area, who might not need to buy right now, but might need to sell one day.
Agent Monday articles are designed to help you cement your position as THE go-to real estate expert in your area.
The feature article is just the beginning too. On top of this, you will receive a weekly mix of:
- Strategies for growing your business, like 'How to run a 5 star open home'
- Template prospecting letters, like our 'post-covid market update'
- Copyright-free photos to use in your brochures, social posts or listing kits.
- Template property adverts. Fill in the number of bedrooms and change a few small details and your new listing has an emotive, descriptive, advert ready to impress buyers.
- Some weeks we'll set a 'build your business challenge' like dropping 50 letters, or visiting 5 expired listings, or calling 20 open home visitors from previous sales with prizes for agents who complete the challenge.
- Articles you can share on social media. Fun and useful content that your audience might enjoy.
- Something motivational to set you up for the week ahead. It might be a song, a youtube clip, a cartoon. Something to put a smile on your face and get you moving.
Being an Agent Monday subscriber is like having a professional copywriter and coach on your team, for less than the cost of a gym membership.
Don't spend time looking for great content online, we'll deliver it to your inbox every week, like clockwork. Your time is precious and should be spent talking to buyers and sellers, not searching for images online or trying to cure writer's block.
What if other agents in the same area use the same article?
We are limiting this service to 1,500 subscribers worldwide.
There are more than 475,000 licensed real estate salespeople in the United States, Australia and New Zealand combined. So the chances of someone else being as proactive as you, in your market, before the 1,500 subscriptions are taken up, is low.
On top of that, as a subscriber, you will have access to our back catalogue of past issues and articles, providing a wide range of content you can use to suit your exact needs at any given time.
Something else on your mind? Send us an email and get in touch.