Press Release: Property blogger launches content and coaching service to real estate agents.
Agent Monday provides salespeople with high-quality, educational articles to share with their audience, along with agent coaching advice focused on helping them generate more listing leads.
Agent Monday - Press Release
For media enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agent Monday founder Andrew Duncan has seen the power of content marketing first hand.
As one of the first real estate salespeople in the country to master a personal blog, Andrew has always shared educational content with his database.
This approach helped Andrew create a referral-led business where he was able to sell 50+ houses every year with minimal prospecting.
“It’s a different world when owners just call you and ask you to come round and list their property because they see you as the expert in your local area. Content marketing is the key to building a business where potential sellers come to you, rather than you having to go out and find them,” he says.
Andrew and his team have now created a service which allows salespeople to replicate this success. Agent Monday provides salespeople with high-quality, educational articles to share with their audience, along with agent coaching advice focused on helping them generate more listing leads.
This is a win-win for everyone involved:
- Consumers have easy access to information which helps them make better real estate decisions.
- Salespeople have engaging content to share with their audience, giving them a reason to keep in touch with their database on a regular basis.
- Salespeople have an added advantage when interviewing for listing opportunities as their online marketing now positions them as the local area expert.
- Managers know that “lack of material” or “lack of ideas” can no longer be a reason for lack of production.
“Until now, a professionally written article for use in your email newsletter, or on your blog, could cost anywhere from $500 to $1,000 per article and even then, the writer may not have real-world real estate experience. So what are the chances they can speak to the real issues your audience needs help with?” says Andrew.
Agent Monday members receive a new article to share with their audience every week and have access to their complete back catalogue for a monthly cost of $29 (when you sign up for a yearly plan).
All articles are written by the founder, Andrew Duncan, a professional real estate blogger with 17 years experience in sales, management and coaching.
To protect the investment of its members, this service is limited to 1,000 salespeople worldwide.
To contact Andrew for more information, email: email@example.com
More information on Andrew Duncan...
- Runs a consumer education blog (andrewduncan.co.nz) which attracts 400+ page views per day with zero paid marketing.
- Consistently ranked in the top 2% of salespeople throughout Harcourts NZ during a 12-year career in residential real estate sales. Successfully marketing in excess of 600 properties.
- Chosen to speak at multiple national conferences to audiences of up to 1,000 people with extensive experience speaking to smaller groups (20 – 100).
- Management experience in Auckland and Wellington working with teams of 4 – 50 people.
- Launched an independent real estate agency in 2018, built from scratch, which reached $1m in revenue in less than 18 months.
- Maintains an email list with 6,000 + recipients with consistent 30%+ open rates.