- Grammarly. A free tool which will save you from (most) embarrassing typos.
- Mailchimp. Free for up to 2,000 email recipients (and good value for larger size databases, too). Allows you to build beautiful custom email templates and track subscriber activity.
- Greengeeks.com. We use and recommend Greengeeks.com for hosting. They are great value for money, the customer support is amazing and there are no frustrating 'hidden' costs which are so common with other providers.
Setting up a blog
- Blogsetupservices.com. You can use this service to setup a simple blog where you can post Agent Monday articles and point your audience to them.
- Wordpress.com. This incredible tool powers over 30% of the internet and is a great platform to use for your first blog or website.
- Ghost.org. Agent Monday is built on Ghost. It's a beautiful platfrom but comes with a higher monthly cost than other options.
- Medium.com. Beautiful online blogging platform where you can post articles and generate a unique URL to place into your email newsletters, follow up emails or email signature to drive traffic. Great option if you don't have your own blog or website.
- Linkedin. A social network with a self-blogging aspect. You can post 'articles' using linkedin, which is another option if you don't have your own blog or website but want to create a unique URL that you can then share with your audience on other platforms (like facebook, instagram, email etc).
- Spotify Official Agent Monday Playlist. Uplifting music to play at your open homes and to increase your productivity in the office.
- Hand-picked copyright-free images suited to real estate marketing.
Links to share on social media
- General interest links to share on social media, along with an intro comment for each link. This list is constantly being updated so check back regularly for fresh content.
- 'Quote of the week' list for email newsletters.
- Calm app for daily meditation.