Have you ever procrastinated over sending a bulk email to your clients because you didn't know what to write?
Have you ever avoided sending a newsletter because you couldn't stomach looking at a blank page in Word, trying to come up with a cool way to say 'list with me, please!'.
Would you like to do a better job of staying in touch with your clients? We are here to help.
Agent Monday removes the hurdles that stop you from engaging in more communication with your audience.
What do I get when I sign up?
As an Agent Monday subscriber, each week you receive a newsletter containing a professionally written article that will interest your audience. You can use this article any way you like. Treat it as your own. Put your own spin on it. This text is copyright-free (as long as you are a subscriber).
How do I use the Agent Monday feature article?
Add it to your website as a blog post. Put it on social media, break it up and spread it over 5 posts to get more leverage. Put it in a posted newsletter. Send it out as part of your 'latest listings' bulk emails.
Use it for all those times when you want to communicate with people in your area, who might not need to buy right now, but might need to sell one day.
If you increase your level of high quality communication with homeowners in your area, your business is destined to grow.
What else do I get?
The feature article is just the beginning. On top of this, you will receive a weekly mix of:
- Copyright-free photos to use in your brochures, social posts or listing kits.
- Strategies for growing your business, like 'How to run a 5 star open home'
- Template prospecting letters, like our 'post-covid market update'
- Template property adverts. Fill in the number of bedrooms and change a few small details and your new listing has an emotive, descriptive, advert ready to impress buyers.
- Some weeks we'll set a 'build your business challenge' like dropping 50 letters, or visiting 5 expired listings, or calling 20 open home visitors from previous sales.
- Articles you can share on social media. Fun and/or useful content that your audience might enjoy.
- Something motivational to set you up for the week ahead. It might be a song, a youtube clip, a cartoon. Something to put a smile on your face and get you moving.
Start your week off the right way with Agent Monday.