You don't need to have your own website to make great use of Agent Monday content. There are free tools like email, Facebook, Youtube, Medium, and Linkedin which you can use to keep in touch with prospective buyers and sellers, and position yourself as THE go-to real estate expert in your area.
This is all part of developing a Content Marketing strategy which will help you become an attraction agent in your local market.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Sounds good, right? Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Place an article at the top of your 'latest listings' emails. Use: How to turn your garage into a home office
- Send an article out as a e-newsletter to past appraisals and homeowners on your database. Use: 5 ways to add value to your home this weekend
- Put an article in your pre-listing kits. Try: Should you trust online property valuations?
- Turn an article into a video and post it on Facebook / Youtube. Use: Is now a good time to buy property?
- Turn an article into a podcast
- Drip feed an article on social media. Try: How to negotiate a better rate from your bank
- Upload an article to your website as a blog post
- Post one on Linkedin as an article. Use: Is it worth renovating an investment property?
- Post one on Medium (a free blogging platform) as an article, then share a link to it on social media. Try: How to make your home stand out online
- Now place a link to the article in your email signature (once it's on your website or linkedin or medium as mentioned above)
- Place a link to the article in your 'thank you for coming' emails that you send to buyers after open homes. Use: Avoid the 'discount pricing trap' when making your next offer
- Start a blog and post Agent Monday articles - use a free tool like Wordpress to get started.
Ready to grow your business?Subscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in