Are you looking for engaging property-related blog topics that your audience will love?
My name is Andrew Duncan. I'm a professional real estate blogger. Before launching Agent Monday, I had a long and successful real estate sales career, built on using blog articles to engage with my growing audience.
This isn't just an SEO attention grabbing post with 'real estate blog topics' mentioned 72 times. These are topics I have personally used to secure listing opportunities. They are proven to work.
What follows is a list of blog article ideas that you can either take and write yourself. Or, if you would like instant access to complete articles ready to go, you can become an Agent Monday member: Click here to view pricing.
On to the Blog Topics!
Buyers and sellers are desperate for good quality information.
They want to do as much research as possible before they pick up the phone and call an agent. So it's our job, as real estate professionals to give them easy access to articles that help them make better buying and selling decisions. The best thing about this approach is - when it comes time to sell, who else are they going to call?
Note: If you are just getting started, you don't need to setup a blog to achieve this. You can use tools like LinkedIn or Medium to post articles and put a link to them in your regular email newsletter.
"But I suck at writing!" I hear you say.
Fear not, Agent Monday has you covered.
Real Estate Blog Topics:
- 5 ways to add value to your home this weekend
- How to be part of a win-win real estate negotiation
- How to negotiate a better interest rate from your bank
- Should you trust online property valuations?
- Avoid the 'discount pricing trap' when making your next offer
- How to convert your garage into a home office
- How to make your home stand out online
- Is now a good time to buy property?
- How to avoid underselling your home
- 5 minor home improvements that add major resale value
- How to start a home compost bin
- How to approach a multiple offer situation
- How to buy a home when you have one to sell
- 5 things you must do before you sell
- How to add value to your home on a budget
- How to bid at an Auction
- The most important property features to look for
- 5 questions to ask at every open home
- Who should pay for real estate advertising?
- How to sell your home privately (if you want to)
- How to read a builders report
Join The Club Today
With Agent Monday, you'll have the content and strategy to unlock more listing opportunities from your database by effectively keeping in touch on a regular basis.
Membership is limited to 1,500 agents worldwide. Join today to secure your spot.